Louis Sullivan Babson House Pillows
$58.95 – $62.95
RENNIE & ROSE EXCLUSIVE.
This design is inspired by the remarkable windows in the Henry Babson House, Riverside Illinois, 1907. The building was designed by influential architect, Louis H. Sullivan, although most major design work was by George Elmslie while he was chief draftsman and ornamental designer at Sullivan’s firm. Though the house is no longer standing, three buildings on the property survive.
The striking geometric design of the window blends effortlessly with rich colors and extraordinary weaving. Woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Lumbar Pillow approx. 14″ x 17″.
- Square pillow approx. 18″ x 18″.
- Zip closure with removable insert included.
- Shell fabric woven cotton/polyester blend.
- Reverses to a solid, 100 Polyester.
- Insert 100% Polyester.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.