Louis Sullivan Skylight Pillows
$58.95 – $62.95
RENNIE & ROSE EXCLUSIVE. Designed by Lisa Rose, one of the founders of Rennie and Rose, then woven in fine detail on jacquard looms. Each design is created with love, spirit, care and attention to detail. Certain to compliment your home décor .
This design is inspired by a window designed by Louis Henry Sullivan, an American Architect who has been called the “father of modernism”. The window is from the National Farmers Bank, Owatonna, Minnesota, 1908. A design from an important architect and historic building, brought to life in products for today’s modern homes. Woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose, this is an extraordinary fabric with exceptional, rich colors and weaving.
- Lumbar Pillow approx. 14″ x 17″.
- Square pillow approx. 18″ x 18″.
- Zip closure with removable insert included.
- Shell fabric woven cotton/polyester blend.
- Reverses to a solid, 100 Polyester.
- Insert 100% Polyester.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.