Graycliff Diamond Window Pillows
$58.95 – $62.95
EXCLUSIVE. Designed by Lisa Rose, one of our founders and woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose on jacquard looms. Our family company specializes in blending beautiful art & timeless design with meaningful products used every day in today’s homes. Each design is created with love, spirit, care, and attention to detail and inspired by family favorite subjects such as art, history, architectural details, and nature.
This design is inspired by the striking diamond window found above the porte-cochère on the Isabelle R. Martin house, Buffalo, NY, 1926. It is the largest in a complex of three buildings and landscaped grounds, located on the Graycliff estate. Architect of record, Frank Lloyd Wright.
Graycliff was declared a National Historic landmark in 1986. The complex is now under the care of the non-profit Graycliff Conservancy. The conservancy was formed by a group of concerned citizens in 1997, specifically to buy and save the property, with the mission to preserve and restore the complex to its original splendor and make it accessible to the public.
Exceptional weaving and depth of color, woven on jacquard looms exclusively for Rennie & Rose. Manufactured in the USA.
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square | 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Front panel poly/cotton blend.
- Reverses to a solid polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- 100% polyester insert included.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.