1-William Morris Woodpecker Pillows
$58.95 – $62.95
EXCLUSIVE. Designed by Lisa Rose, one of our founders and woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose on jacquard looms. Our family company specializes in blending beautiful art & timeless design with meaningful products used every day in today’s homes. Each design is created with love, spirit, care, and attention to detail and inspired by family favorite subjects such as art, history, architectural details, and nature.
This design is inspired by “THE WOODPECKER” tapestry, 1885, by William Morris (1834-1896). William Morris was an important British textile designer, artist, and writer who dominated the creative design force we know as the Arts & Crafts Movement. Morris described tapestry weaving as “the noblest of the weaving arts”. “THE WOODPECKER” tapestry is unusual in that it was one of very few designed by William Morris in its entirety.
In RENNIE & ROSE tradition, we have adapted this striking design for our woven home décor products, and with today’s homes in mind. The level of color , depth, and detail in
the weaving are extraordinary!
- 2 sizes available: 18″ square | 14″ x 17″ lumbar.
- Front panel poly/cotton blend.
- Reverses to a solid polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- 100% polyester insert included.
- Spot clean or machine wash cold, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry. Cool iron. Minor shrinkage with machine washing. Dry clean for best results.
- Fabric woven exclusively for Rennie & Rose.
- Product manufactured in the USA.